Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gosh....

I can't believe it's been over a year since I have blogged! A lot of things have changed in the past year. Eric retired from the Navy in Sept after serving 24 years. He got a job in Gillette, WY working for a coal mine. We packed up all our things in Biloxi, MS and moved to WY where we bought our first house.

I started this a few days ago and something happened (can't remember now what it was ... lol) so I saved this to return to later. It's now Dec. 3rd.

My daughter stayed in Mississipi with her sorry ass boyfriend. I wished she would just pack up her things and come out here. I miss her terribly! Justin came out here to WY with us. He is currently living with us until he can get on his feet. He is saving to buy a truck right now. After he gets his truck he will be saving to move out.

I have decided not to go back to work. I am trying to keep myself busy. I am thinking of picking up knitting again. I will need a refresher course. I found a "teach yourself to knit" book at Wal-Mart.

I'm trying to get used to this place, but it's taking a LONG time! I HATE the cold!!! I have lived in the South for 18 yrs. and I'm freezing here!!!

~Adios~

No comments: